- 1. Which payment method can I choose to buy tickets? / Can I pay by Octopus card? / Can I pre-purchase tickets online?
Tickets can be purchased online in advance or upon arrival. We accept cash, major credit cards and digital wallets.
Wechat Pay is not available for Smartphone online purchase.
Octopus Card is accepted at the gate. Return or combo ticket discount will be automatically applied to the same Octopus Card used on the same day.
At our newly-unveiled website, visitors can now enjoy a convenient on-line ticketing experience, click here to start!
- 2. Is there any Car Park at The Peak?
There is no car parking facility in The Peak Tower. It’s available at another commercial building at the Peak, you may contact the Peak Galleria at 2849 4113 for more information.
- 3. Are there any luggage storage services located at the Peak Tram or The Peak Tower?
Luggage Storage is not available in the Peak Tram Stations and The Peak Tower.
- 4. Are there any baby care facilities at The Peak Tower?
The Peak Tower offers baby care facilities in a nursing room. Please contact our staff at Customer Service Counter on ground floor of The Peak Tower for assistance.
- 5. Can a pregnant woman ride the Peak Tram?
The Peak Tram is committed to providing a safe and pleasant journey for all ages. Each tramcar provides 95 seats and 25 standing space. If all seats are occupied, it might be a good idea to wait for the next tram.
- 6. Is baby stroller allowed in the Peak Tram?
Baby strollers must be folded before entering the Peak Tram and the width of baby strollers must not be wider than 26 inches or 66 cm after folded. Our staff will be happy to provide assistance if needed.
- 7. Are dogs / pets allowed on the Peak Tram and in The Peak Tower?
Pets are not allowed on the Peak Tram or in The Peak Tower, except the qualified guide dogs. If you wish to bring your pet to The Peak, you may take a taxi.
Taxis are plentiful throughout Hong Kong apart from remote areas, and can be hailed on the street (except restricted areas) or summoned by phone. All are metered, relatively affordable, air-conditioned and clean.
- 8. Is there a dog garden located at The Peak?
A dog garden is located at Victoria Peak Garden (opposite to No.40 Mount Austin Road), approximate 1.2 km away from The Peak Tower. Please contact the Leisure and Culture Services Department at 2853 2566 or click here for more information.
- 9. Where can I find an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) at The Peak Tower?
A ICBC Bank ATM is located at Level P2 of The Peak Tower.
- 10. Any free Wi-Fi provided at The Peak Tower?
FREE Wi-Fi service is available at the Peak Tram termini, The Peak Tower and Sky Terrace 428. Visitors can instantly share their fabulous photos and happy moments to friends and family through any social media platforms.
- 11. Can you make any special arrangement for my marriage proposal? / Booking Sky Terrace 428 for Proposal for private function?
Marriage proposal service is not available at this moment. You may consider proposing in one of the restaurants in The Peak Tower or renting part of Sky Terrace 428 for your marriage proposal.
The Peak Tower's Sky Terrace 428 Rental
Sky Terrace 428 West Deck is open for booking as a private venue - an unparalleled choice for all kinds of private functions and business gatherings, making it possibly the city’s "highest" parties!
Event & Party Planning
The Peak Tower, with its iconic wok-like architecture, offers many great dining options with a view in four signature restaurants, leisurely shopping and souvenir hunting as well as thrill entertainment experience - adding more fun and excitement to your itinerary, and making your party an unforgettable memory to your guests.
Please click here for more details of Sky Terrace 428 rental.
- 12. Are there any restrictions on use of photographic tripods at The Peak Tram, The Peak Tower or Sky Terrace 428?
For safety reasons, tripods and lighting in the Peak Tram, The Peak Tower and Sky Terrace 428 are not allowed.
- 13. Is it possible to watch the Victoria harbour fireworks display at Sky Terrace 428?
Sky Terrace 428, standing at 428 metres above sea level, is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across the Victoria Harbour. Whether you visit The Peak in the morning, afternoon or night time, Sky Terrace 428 is definitely a scenic spot should not be missed!
Crowd control measure will be implemented at Sky Terrace 428 on the day of firework display. For public safety reasons, it may be temporarily closed without prior notice when necessary.
- 14. What web and mobile browsers do you recommend for the Online Ticketing platform?
The website works the best with the common browser versions listed below:
Apple Safari (v9.0 and above)
Google Chrome (v52 and above)
Internet Explorer (v11.0 and above)
Firefox (v44 and above)
- 15. What is the arrangement if I encounter sudden tram suspension on the valid day of my pre-purchased ticket?
In case of repair, maintenance, inclement weather including but not limit to the hoisting of tropical cyclone signal no.8 or above or black rainstorm warnings, emergency or other reasons, The Company may suspend the operation of the Peak Tram or Sky Terrace 428 at any time with or without prior notice to the public. Within 30 days after the service suspension, you can exchange on-day tickets at Peak Tram terminus ticket office.
- 16. Do I have priority to board the tram with the timed-tickets I purchased online?
Timeslot tickets are only available through our official online ticketing site. If you arrive the Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminus within the timeslot stated on your timed tickets, you will be directed to a priority lane for entry to the Peak Tram platform however the queueing time will depend on the number of the visitors on the day. The priority lane is only available at the Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminus, not at the Upper Terminus.
- 17. What languages are supported in the Online Ticketing platform?
The platform supports English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese languages.
- 18. What are web browser cookie and how are they used in the Online Ticketing platform?
Please click here for the Data Privacy Policies and Cookie Policies details.
- 19. Why I do not receive my e-Tickets after booking confirmed?
The e-ticket is available for download on the “Order Information” page after payment success and will be sent to your provided email address upon completion of payment. If you have not received the email in 5 minutes, please check your Spam or Junk mail folder.
- 20. During online purchase process, I have progressed to the payment gateway but the system does not respond. How can I find out if the transaction is successful or not?
The transaction is complete only when it proceeds to “Order Information” page with an “Download e-ticket” available, or when you receive an e-ticket in your email. Your card will not be charged if the transaction doesn’t complete.
- 21. Is my online payment secure?
We’re using a third party secure payment gateway to process your payment. The payment gateway is fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- 22. How do I use the e-ticket at the gate?
You can present the QR code on your e-ticket from your Smartphone or in paper format at the gate. Please set your phone’s screen brightness to the highest before scanning the QR code. Best scanning distance is around 2-3cm from the gate sensor.
- 23. Can I get a refund if I cancel my trip?
No, all tickets sold are non-refundable. Please refer to “Terms of Service” for details.
- 24. Can I change the date and timeslot of the tickets I bought online?
No, tickets are valid on the date and timeslot specified upon purchase only. The date and timeslot cannot be changed upon order completion unless the purchased service is suspended by the company. Please read our “Terms of Service” carefully before your acceptance.
- 25. How many days in advance can I buy the tickets online?
You can buy tickets online for visit on the same day, up to 90 days in advance.
- 26. Can I enjoy the discounted rate if I purchase the Peak Tram ticket(s) and Sky Terrace 428 ticket(s) separately?
No, you must select the Peak Tram Sky Pass tickets to enjoy the best price.
- 27. Can I still enjoy the Great Peak Offers with my e-Tickets? What should I do to enjoy the Offers?
All valid ticket’s holders including e-ticket can enjoy the “Great Peak Offers” by simply presenting the ticket at the participated merchants. For details of the latest offers, click here.
- 28. Can I purchase concession ticket other than child and senior tickets through online booking?
No, concession ticket is available for purchase onsite only for holders of "Registration Card for people with Disabilities" issued by the Central Registry for Rehabilitation (CRR), Labour and Welfare Bureau of HKSAR.
Proof of the registration card may be required upon ticket purchase.
- 29. How can I reserve a half/whole tram?
Please click here to download the “Chartering Service Booking Form” and return to us by fax for process. Confirmation is subject to receipt of full payment at least 5 working days prior to your visit. Please allow sufficient time for processing.
- 30. Can I order e-tickets with my credit card and give them to friends/guests as a gift?
Yes, we do not collect ticket users’ personal information during online purchase process. The e-ticket holders simply scan the QR code at our gate for entry.
- 31. Any discount if I purchase 10+ tickets at a time? How many tickets can I purchase?
Discounts are offered to companies or groups’ booking of size 15 or more visitors, please click here for details.
For individual booking or group booking less than 15 people, the standard published rate applies.
You can purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets per ticket type per (adult, child, senior) at each transaction. If you need to purchase more, you will need to do a separate online transaction.
- 32. Any tax will be charged on the ticket? Any service charges will be added onto the price if I purchase online?
There is no VAT or GST in Hong Kong, therefore no tax on the ticket. We also do not charge any handling fee or service fee for online purchase.
- 33. If I lost my ticket, can I get a new ticket?
We accept no responsibility for any lost ticket. Please read our “Terms of Service” carefully.
E-tickets sent to purchaser’s email shall be kept securely until tickets are used or expired. No re-issuance can be arranged.